Best Performance For Your AirconClose all windows and doors
Draw the curtains / blinds
Set the temperature to be between 23°C - 25 °C which is the human comfort range
It takes an average of 1 – 2 hours to cool a room
Do not block air inlets and outlets of the indoor unit and outdoor unit
Care and CleaningAir Filter : Air filters should be cleaned every two weeks
Failure to do so will impair the flow and cooling capacity of your system.
Air Purifying Filters : Helps remove fine dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and odour in the room.
Air purifying filters need to be replaced every three months.
Replace when colour turns dark even if filters are not three months old.
Note: Once the air purifying filter elements get dirty, it is not reusable and must be thrown away.
Normal ConditionsIf the air conditioner emits sounds:
- A flowing sound – This is the sound of refrigerant gas flowing in the air conditioner.
- A snap sound – This is the sound produced when the indoor unit casing shrinks or expands slightly due to temperature changes
If the outdoor unit emits water in cool mode:
- Moisture in the air condenses into water on the cool surface of the outdoor unit pipe, which causes water to drip.
- Water from the outdoor unit must be discharged to a place of good drainage.
If the indoor unit gives out odour:
- This happens when smells from the room, furniture or cigarettes are absorbed into the unit and discharged with air flow.
- If this happens, we recommend you have the indoor unit washed by a qualified technician. Consult the service shop where you bought the air conditioner.
Abnormal ConditionsIf cooling effect is poor, check:
- Air filter is not clogged.
- Any obstruction blocking the air inlet or outlet of the indoor or outdoor units.
- Thermostat (temperature) is accurate.
- Windows and doors are closed.
- Airflow rate and air direction are set properly.
- Remote control is in cooling mode.
For water leaks, check:
- If the water from the drainiage end of the pipe is flowing smoothly during cooling.
- If there is no drain water, water may be leaking from the indoor unit. Stop operating and consult the service shop for general servicing.
If the air conditioner is operating, check:
- Power source plug is completely connected.
- Power supply is not interrupted.
- Batteries in the wireless remote control.
- Any obstruction blocking the unit and the remote control signal.
If RED light is blinking, check:
- If air filter is dirty.
- If air inlet or outlet of the indoor or outdoor units are blocked.
- Clean the air filters or take all obstacles away and turn the breaker OFF. Then turn it ON again and try operating the air conditioner with the remote controller.
- If the lamp still flashes, call for service.